Chase the next adventure in the Oakley® Clifden, the ultimate mountaineering glass built to protect against the elements. The style merges Prizm™ Lens Technology, a best in class lens technology, with a best in class frame design engineered with side shields and a bridge blocker for protection and an integrated leash for stowage and convenience.
• DESIGN: Functional sport design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure
• SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm™Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
• NO SLIP: Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
• PROTECTION: Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker and Unobtainium side shields designed to block glare and keep faces protected
• LEASH: With the integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated woven steel leash, athletes of all levels will be able to reliably wear Clifden on their face or neck so they can worry less about their eyewear and more about the conditions around them
• LENS OFFERING: Available with: – Category 4 lenses (below 8% VLT) blocks more UVB rays and intense light, which may reduce the chance of obtaining eye health disorders – Category 3 lens is an effective solution for both protection and visibility in cloudy or partly cloudy conditions
• PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses for athletes of all levels with RX needs